First, the subjective cause of the accident
(1) The driver's work experience is insufficient, and the mind is paralyzed. After the crane is placed, the object to be hoisted is not carefully viewed and the weight is evaluated.
(2) The driver violated the rules and regulations, and strictly adhered to the strict regulations of various technical parameters when the crane was hoisted. As a result, the jib was too long and the boom was too large, which caused an accident.
(3) The vehicle management department lacks management, and it is not possible to arrange a special person to conduct on-site command during the lifting operation.
Second, the objective cause of the accident
(1) The truck crane does not have a torque limiter device, so it is impossible to provide the driver with accurate technical parameters to avoid such accidents.
(2) The construction party fails to provide the driver with details of the hoisting (such as size, weight, etc.). When the hoisting, the connecting arm is still lying in the closed compartment, and the driver cannot lift it before lifting it away from the compartment. Make detailed observations and estimate the weight.
Third, preventive measures
(1) Strengthen the education of the driver's safe operation procedures so that they can master the relevant skills.
(2) Strictly abide by the requirements of laws and regulations such as the â€œSpecial Equipment Safety Supervision Regulationsâ€, drivers must be certified to work, and the vehicles should be inspected and supervised regularly.
(3) For the special site operation project, the hoisting unit shall conduct detailed investigation and demonstration, and formulate a detailed operation plan, and also arrange full-time personnel on-site command.
(4) Adding a torque limiter to the vehicle to fundamentally eliminate the safety hazard caused by the overload.
(5) When selecting the hoisting site, it is necessary to select a flat and hard open space without softness, collapse and sewer manhole cover.
(6) Maintain and maintain the vehicle to ensure that the vehicle is in good technical condition, especially to check the main arm, leg cylinder, support pad, luffing cylinder and other components for cracks and oil leakage.
(7) Before lifting, the driver must estimate the weight of each piece of hoisting material and strictly prohibit lifting.
Concrete Blades,Asphalt Blade,Wall Saw Blade
Diamond Segment,Diamond Saw Blade Co., Ltd. , http://www.cndiamondsawblade.com