(1) Whether the brick surface is flat or not inclined.
(2) Whether the gaps in the brick surface are regular and uniform.
(3) Whether the toilets, balconies and kitchen floor tiles with floor drain have sufficient self-drainage inclination.
(4) Whether the brick surface is broken and collapsed.
(5) The tile orientation is correct and there is no reversal.
(6) Whether the tile and waistline position is correct, there is no biased position or the height is wrong.
Covert Engineering Kitchen Tiles Balcony Tiles
Water Treatment Chemical Co., Ltd. , http://www.nsadditive.com