The biological fermented feed is a modern high-tech biotechnology product, which is made by using a beneficial microbial straw and the like for biological fermentation, adding a certain energy feed, protein feed, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It is used for raising pigs. It not only has good palatability, but also has strong appetite. It can enhance the disease resistance of pigs, improve feed conversion rate, reduce feeding cost, and is economical. It is an integral part of organic animal husbandry and is worthy of promotion and application.
First, the role of biological fermentation feeds
The biological fermented feed contains a plurality of beneficial microbial preparations of fibrinolytic bacteria, semi-fibrolytic bacteria and microbial enzymes, and can process not only the crude protein and the macromolecular substances in the starch which are difficult to be digested and absorbed by the livestock and poultry in the fermentation process of the animal body. It is converted into small molecular nutrients such as glucose, amino acids and vitamins that are easily digested and absorbed, and can greatly degrade the crude fiber and produce a large amount of biologically active substances, thereby improving the digestion and absorption rate and nutritional value of the feed. In addition, the beneficial microorganisms in the bio-fermented feed can also kill the pathogenic bacteria, maintain the micro-ecological balance in the animal body, enhance the immunity of the function, and have certain anti-disease and curative effects.
Second, the production method of biological fermentation feed
(1) Bio-fermented feed formula. TCM or grass powder 55%, wheat bran 16%, corn 15%, cake 10%, molasses or red peony 2%, beneficial microbial preparation 2% (including cellulose decomposition bacteria, Bacillus, lactic acid bacteria, double There are dozens of strains of five major types of bacteria such as bacillus and yeast.
(2) Method for producing bio-fermented feed
1. Weigh the raw materials according to the above formula, smash them and sieve them (1mm holes), then stir them evenly.
2. The beneficial microbial preparations are solid type and liquid type. If a solid type beneficial microbial preparation is used, it can be directly added to the above raw materials and stirred uniformly; if a liquid type beneficial microbial preparation is used, it can be firstly Pour into tap water without bleaching powder or dissolve in deep water, then mix brown sugar or molasses to make uniform sugar-containing water.
3. Spray the water containing sugar bacteria or sugar water (referring to the solid beneficial microbial preparation) evenly in the fermented material, and sprinkle it while mixing, so that the water content of the fermented material can reach the degree of hand-kneading, landing and dispersing. The weight ratio of material to water is about 1:0.4.
4. Put the mixed fermented feed in a plastic bucket or ceramic jar or cement tank. After compacting the material, use a wooden rod with a diameter of 2 - 3 cm to punch the fermented feed and punch the hole to the end. The hole pitch is 5-10 cm. Then cover it with wood or film and let it ferment naturally. When the temperature is below 25 Â°C, the fermentation time is 4--5 days, and when the temperature is above 25 Â°C, it is 2--3 days.
5. After fermentation, the pH value is below 4--5, and there is a strong wine flavor, which is successful fermentation.
(III) Method of using bio-fermented feed
1. Bio-fermented feed ingredients reference formula
(1) Piglet compound feed (%)
Formulation 1: Biofermentation 20, corn 52, soybean meal or bean cake 22, fish or compound egg powder 2, live pig premix 4.
Formulation 2: Biofermentation 15, corn 44, bran cereal 10, cardamom or bean cake 24, fishmeal or complex protein powder 3, live pig premix 4.
Cold Resistant Conveyor Belt,Degree Cold Resistant Conveyor Belt,Fabric Cold Resistant Conveyor Belt
Hanbang Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. , http://www.nbconveyorbelt.com